29th June 2018 | Hotel Leela Palace, New Delhi
The Indian Paper Industry has evolved to a great extent as it plays a vital role in the overall industrial growth and also provides a necessary medium to propel our knowledge based economy forward in the new millennium. However, the pulp and paper industry is also amongst the largest water users in India and there is a need for initiating several strategies towards innovative water management and enhancing their competitiveness.
- Understanding the Environment and Economic Trade-offs
- Reduction in Wastewater volumes with reduced salt loads
- Promoting optimization using WATER PINCH
- Role of New and Emerging technologies
- Informed decision making through Decision Support Systems
- WatSmart and WATSCAN